"On July 1, 2006, SOLAS III, 20.11 came into effect"
- This new regulation requires the periodic servicing of launching appliances and on-load release gear of lifeboats.
- The guidelines for this new regulation are laid down in Annex 1 to MSC.1/Circ.1206 dated May 26, 2006.
- We are your reliable partner, when it comes to service, repair and maintenance.
- We ensure the availability of our service engineers 24/7.
- Constant technical assistance and immediate availability of skilled experts are only some of our strengths.
- We offer a full range of services:
- Installation, commissioning and testing
- Annual and 5-years services on lifeboats, rescue boats, launching appliances and release gears
- Load test with our own water bags
- Maintenance and repair
- Genuine spare parts supply
- Also, we are certified to perform periodic servicing on our service partners products.
- Contact our service department to get the technical assistance you need.
We are collaborate and flexible.
SOLAS LSA Inspections Chapter III Regulation 20.3.1 and Regulation / IMO MSC Circular 1093 / SOLAS MSC.1/Circ.1206
Service &maintenance approved by major manufacturers & Turkish Flag authority